CleanEnter Provides Fast, Easy Data Entry and Duplicate Detection for Oracle CRM On Demand
Pasadena, CA – September 18, 2008 – ActivePrime, Inc™, the leading supplier of CRM data quality solutions, announces today the availability of CleanEnter™ for Oracle® CRM On Demand. Embedded within the Oracle CRM On Demand user interface by ActivePrime, CleanEnter identifies possible duplicates in real time, facilitating new record creation and preventing duplicates from accidentally being created.
“CleanEnter takes data quality to a whole new level. After filling in a small set of key fields), CRM On Demand users are immediately notified that they're about to enter duplicate data. They have instant feedback on potential duplicates in the system. This is possible because of a foundation of applied artificial intelligence that's part of all ActivePrime solutions.” –Clint Bidlack, President, ActivePrime
“Data Quality is a fundamental cornerstone to CRM success with our customers. Keeping a CRM system clean when users are continually entering new data is critical to the success of a company’s sales and marketing efforts and fundamental to a streamlined CRM On Demand deployment.” –Erica Ruliffson, Group Vice President, Oracle CRM On Demand
Highlighted features of CleanEnter for Siebel CRM On Demand include:
- Real-time duplicate detection at the point of data entry
- Data quality protection for contacts, accounts, leads and lead conversion
- Advanced fuzzy matches find tricky duplicates and empower finding records even if accurate information was not entered in search fields
- Ability to update or modify existing records effortlessly while entering new data
CleanEnter joins CleanCRM™ and CleanMove™ as part of the suite of data quality solutions offered by ActivePrime, Inc.
ActivePrime, Inc. is a Certified Partner in the Oracle PartnerNetwork and a member of the Elite 8 and Oracle CRM On Demand Inner Circle Partner Initiative, which showcases a select group of partners that have demonstrated significant value driven by proven customer success. The collaborative effort between Oracle and ActivePrime helps ensure that solutions are aligned with Oracle’s product and sales direction, and are ready to serve the broad needs of Oracle’s customers.
ActivePrime solutions, including CleanEnter, can be seen at Oracle OpenWorld 2008 in the following locations:
- Monday September 22, 2008 at the Invitation-only Social CRM Inner Circle Event from 8pm until midnight. Invitations are limited. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday September 22 – Thursday September 25 at DEMOgrounds (Moscone South Hall, Booth 1032)
- Tuesday September 23, 2008 in the Applications Lounge, along with other Elite 8 partners, from 12pm until 2:30pm. Moscone West Floor 2 near escalator.
- Two Oracle CRM On Demand sessions:
- The Oracle CRM On Demand Partner Ecosystem: Delivering Value Through Deep Integration (Wednesday, Sept. 24 - 11:30am until 12:30pm, Moscone South, Rm 308)
- Oracle CRM On Demand Integration Strategy: Beyond Oracle Application Integration Architecture (Thursday Sept. 25, 2008 - 9:00am until 10:00am, Moscone West, Rm 2011)
- Oracle’s Elite 8 Events across North America in the coming months.
- For more information contact email@example.com
About the Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork is a global business network of more than 20,000 companies who deliver innovative software solutions based on Oracle software. Through access to Oracle's premier products, education, technical services, marketing and sales support, the Oracle PartnerNetwork program provides partners with the resources they need to be successful in today's global economy. Oracle partners are able to offer their customers leading-edge solutions backed by Oracle's position as the world's largest enterprise software company. Partners who are able to demonstrate superior product knowledge, technical expertise and a commitment to doing business with Oracle qualify for the Certified Partner levels. http://oraclepartnernetwork.oracle.com.
About ActivePrime Incorporated
ActivePrime is the leading developer of data quality solutions for hosted CRM systems. We have the most advanced automated solutions for detecting duplicate data in real-time, cleaning up duplicate CRM records, and keeping data in a standardized paradigm. Our products are easy to use and designed with business users in mind. ActivePrime is a member of the Oracle Elite 8 Inner Circle Initiative for CRM On Demand.
Rosaline Gulati ActivePrime, Inc. Phone (617) 247-9908
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.