Elite 8 and Other Inner Circle Partners Demonstrate Best-In-Class Solutions, Customer Success, With Oracle CRM On Demand
- Oracle launched its new Inner Circle Partner Initiative for Oracle CRM On Demand.
- This initiative showcases a select group of best-of-breed partners that have demonstrated significant value driven by proven customer success, traction with Oracle’s sales organization, and synergy with Oracle CRM On Demand’s current and future direction.
- Each Inner Circle partner collaborates directly with the Oracle CRM On Demand product strategy, product management, engineering, QA, and Global Alliance ISV organizations, helping to expand the development of their solutions and facilitate sales engagement.
- The collaborative effort between Oracle and Inner Circle partners helps ensure that partner solutions are aligned with Oracle’s product and sales direction, and are ready to serve the broad needs of Oracle’s largest enterprise customers.
- The first top-tier partners chosen for the Inner Circle and actively engaged with Oracle’s North American Sales Field Organization have been dubbed the “Elite 8”. They include: ActivePrime (real-time data deduplication); Antenna Software (customizable mobile CRM); BigMachines (configure, price, propose); Cast Iron Systems (integration solutions); Eloqua (automated marketing and demand generation); Right90 (sales forecasting and revenue performance management); White Springs (top sales methodologies); and Xactly (sales performance management).
- The Elite 8 partners are already benefiting from cross-pollination of their solutions, as integration amongst themselves is creating more comprehensive CRM suite. The Elite 8 solutions can be seen exclusively at the Applications Lounge at Oracle OpenWorld 2008.
- Inner Circle members will demonstrate their solutions at Oracle OpenWorldin the CRM On Demand DEMO grounds (Moscone South Hall, Booth 1032) and at the invitation-only Social CRM Inner Circle Community Reception. In addition to the Elite 8, conference attendees can see: BLUEROADS (partner deal and lead management); Helpstream (self-service and community case resolution); Hoover’s Connect (business social networking); InsideView (socialprise); Ribbit (mobile voice communication); SAVO (sales enablement and document management); and Vovici (enterprise feedback management).
- Oracle CRM On Demand partners can be nominated as an Inner Circle partner subject to the following criteria: they must be an Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) member in good standing and a member of the CRM On Demand Go-to-Market Initiative; have a compelling, demonstrable integration with CRM On Demand and have at least one joint customer. Strong preference is given to partners with multiple joint customer wins, Application Integration Architecture (AIA) validated integrations or OPN Certified Partner level status or higher.
- "The Inner Circle is a special initiative where customer testimonials are paramount,” said Anthony Lye, Senior Vice President of CRM, Oracle. “The benefits of the initiative are white-glove attention on many aspects of partner enablement and engagement, such as design calls with product experts, access to senior executives, and focused engagement by over 1,000 Oracle field representatives. As such, there is little confusion for our customers about who we recommend working with to deliver an expanded CRM On Demand experience.”
- “What puts this program ahead of others was Oracle’s decision to offer us dedicated product management and engineering access, and we’ve had several recent successes that would not have been possible without it,” said Amy Guarino, Vice President, Partners, Right90. “We were able to tightly integrate Right90’s Sales Forecasting application into Oracle CRM On Demand quickly and easily. Our mutual customers benefited from the solution because Lead to Forecast is viewed as one business process – one that’s needed to provide a credible forecast to their business. The Inner Circle initiative helped us achieve this very effectively.”
- “We’ve added value with three of the Elite 8 partners, Cast Iron Systems, Eloqua and Big Machines. Cast Iron alone allowed us Siebel integration within 30 days,” said Rick Parkinson, CIO at ShoreTel, a leading provider of Pure IP unified communications systems. “We applaud Oracle’s Inner Circle integrated solution initiative and expect that customers will benefit from the unity between the companies.”
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's largest enterprise software company. For more information about Oracle, please visit http://www.oracle.com.
|Carol Sato Oracle +1.650.633.5551 email@example.com||Kristin Reeves Blanc & Otus +1.415.856.5145 firstname.lastname@example.org|