CRM On Demand Inner Circle Continues To Deliver Best-In-Class Solutions, Customer Successes
- Oracle has created a focused Oracle® CRM On Demand Inner Circle Pavilion at Oracle OpenWorld this year.
- The Pavilion showcases a select group of independent software vendor partners (ISVs) that have demonstrated significant value driven by proven customer success, traction with Oracle’s Sales organization, and synergy with the current and future product direction of Oracle CRM On Demand.
- Each Inner Circle ISV collaborates directly with the Oracle CRM On Demand product strategy, product management, and engineering organizations, helping to expand the development of their solutions and facilitate sales engagement.
- Oracle and the Inner Circle ISV’s collaborate on product integrations, leveraging domain expertise to create compelling, deep integrations that are ready to meet customer needs.
- Select ISVs that represent the Oracle CRM On Demand Inner Circle bring unique value to complement Oracle CRM On Demand. They include:
- ActivePrime: (Real-Time Data Deduplication)
- Antenna Software (Customizable Mobile CRM)
- BigMachines (Quoting, Proposal and Contract Generation)
- Cast Iron Systems (Integration Solutions)
- Clicktools (Feedback and Survey Management)
- Eloqua (Automated Marketing and Lead Qualification)
- Gryphon Networks (Communications and Contact Compliance)
- Helpstream (Community Driven Portal)
- Hoover's (Business Intelligence and Networking)
- InsideView (Sales Intelligence 2.0)
- Ribbit (Voice Enabled Mobile Productivity)
- Right90 (Sales Forecasting and Change Analytics)
- The SAVO Group (On Demand Sales Enablement)
- White Springs (Sales Methodologies)
- Xactly Corporation (Incentive Compensation)
- In addition to the above ISVs, the Pavilion will also host system integrators who have worked with the Inner Circle ISV’s to deploy combined solutions, including:
- The Athene Group
- Inner Circle ISVs are already benefiting from cross-pollination of their solutions, as integration amongst themselves is creating a more comprehensive CRM suite.
- The CRM On Demand Inner Circle Pavilion is located at Moscone South Hall, Booth 421.
- “The Inner Circle clearly demonstrates the valuable contribution our partner solutions bring to Oracle CRM On Demand,” said Anthony Lye, Senior Vice President of CRM, Oracle. “Working closely with this select group to build deeper integrations that align with market demand has proven to be a great success in our efforts to deliver unified solutions that solve our customers complex business needs.”
- "Oracle's CRM On Demand Inner Circle has allowed us to combine expertise from both Antenna and Oracle into a single solution that is critical to our business," said Erik Walters, program manager of business solutions and project manager for the Oracle CRM On Demand deployment at DIRECTV. "Antenna's mobile CRM solution enables key dealer data to be accessed and updated by Area Sales Managers on smartphones, making our salespeople more effective at helping our dealers grow their business, and giving management real-time visibility into sales operations.”
- "As a member of the CRM On Demand Inner Circle Partner Initiative, ActivePrime has been able to work closely with Oracle to deliver a seamless joint solution that achieves and maintains high data quality,” said Clint Bidlack, President and CTO, ActivePrime. "Our collaborative efforts and the resulting success demonstrates that the Inner Circle is accomplishing what it set out to do, co-create leading, deeply integrated solutions that truly enhance our customers CRM On Demand experience."
Oracle Innovation Showcase
For more than 32 years, Oracle has been a technology innovator, transforming the way business is conducted. To learn about Oracle’s latest technologies, visit the Innovation Showcase during the 100 days before Oracle OpenWorld.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's largest business software company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.
|Carol Sato Oracle +1.650.633.5551 firstname.lastname@example.org||Kristin Reeves Blanc & Otus +1.415.856.5145 email@example.com|