Dev Ops Engineer
Job Title: Dev Ops Engineer
Location: Anywhere in the US or Canada, work from home
Corporate HQ: Mountain View, CA
Do you love working with great technology like Python3, Flask, Requests, Ubuntu, jQuery, Foundation, Moment.js, D3.js, etc?
What about enterprise search algorithms applied to customer data? Imaging tuning the ActivePrime infrastructure to hum along churning out searches at blazing speeds. All to support our customers in maximizing the value of their customer data.
Would you be interested in supporting the OS community by releasing our internal (Python3 based) process management tool on github?
See what ActivePrime has to offer. We’re a nimble company with customers around the world. Some of the biggest names in business use our Cloud offerings including Visa, NASDAQ, Oracle, Dell, Equifax, and Insperity, just to name a few!
You’re the ideal candidate if you …
- Love being challenged!
- Have a diverse skill set to tackle and own development operations.
- Have a 3+ years experience in development operations on Linux.
- Enjoy working with great technology, whether built in-house or outsourced, from open source projects, or from a technology provider. In short, you’re pragmatic.
- Easily pick up new technology and new ways of thinking about problems.
- Have an agile mindset.
- Have experience with at least one SaaS CRM system like Salesforce.com, Oracle CRM On Demand, or SugarCRM.
- Have a passion for small companies and entrepreneurship. You will be an integral part of the company by taking on responsibilities in development operations.
Something about us:
At ActivePrime we are highly committed to the success of our team members. Our company has enormous potential and is looking for those interested in our entrepreneurial environment and growing with a nimble and innovative enterprise.
- Work from home. Come to Silicon Valley periodically.
- Competitive Base salary.
- Subsidized Health Insurance plan.
- Paid time off for vacations and holidays.
- Subsidized Life & Disability Insurance.
- A small team with a can-do attitude.
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org