ActivePrime CleanCRM and CleanEnter Success Story - US-based Manufacturing Company
This leading supplier of metal and flooring products operates service centers across almost 20 locations in the US. More than 40,000 customers rely on the company to deliver unparalleled service quality and performance.
“I have to say of all the vendors we deal with, you guys are the gold standard for support in my book!
The customer selected Oracle CRM On Demand to replace their 25-year old AS400 legacy system. Their new setup integrated more than 15 systems, including Oracle and ActivePrime, which they deployed to 18 branches across 5 regions and to more than 150 users.
With a data set of nearly 240,000 customer accounts, over 450,000 contacts, and up to 50,000 active customers every year, the company had to be able to rely on clean, easily manageable and accessible data.
- ActivePrime helped the customer through CleanCRM and CleanEnter. Duplicates were quickly and efficiently identified and removed with no need for manual data cleansing.
- With CleanCRM, data integrity is easy to maintain as duplicate records are merged to one entry.
- The intelligent rules engine behind CleanCRM allows users to customize their search and results dashboard.
- CleanEnter dupe-checks existing records and looks at new data in real-time to prevent duplicate accounts from even being created.
- If an account already exists, ActivePrime finds it and allows the user to either match it with the new information or create a new record.
- CleanEnter simplifies the data entry process by automatically populating key fields when a new record is added.
Easy access to data no matter where it resides.
Sweeps up duplicates en masse without breaking a sweat.
Blocks incoming duplicate data intruders for any record type, one at a time.
Imports files into your CRM without creating duplicates.
Schedule mass updates at off-peak hours. Update record owner, opportunity status & field values.
Targets the right record with superhuman speed.
Restores accuracy to contact data in a single bound.