ActivePrime CleanCRM Success Story – SABIC Innovative Plastics
SABIC Innovative Plastics, formerly known as GE Plastics, is a leading global supplier of engineering thermoplastics with a 75-year history supplying chemicals, fertilizers, plastics, and metals to companies around the globe. SABIC’s advanced materials solutions meet the needs of customers spanning the Middle East, Asia, Africa, the Americas, and Europe.
“The whole team used to sit down once a quarter and spend an entire day reconciling data with a spreadsheet. ActivePrime CleanCRM enabled CRM On Demand to become a strategic component in how we share customer intelligence as a team, rather than individuals.”
– MARTIN MAYRIT Project Leader, SABIC
SABIC’s business model revolves around numerous specialty projects involving major OEMs worldwide. With distributors and processors, the supply chain becomes very complex. A single customer could have different names, different owners, or retain hundreds of shipping locations. As data volumes became impossible to handle by hand, Martin, SABIC’s IT Project Leader, turned to a collaboration process to document and manage its customer relationships. Six months in, the process proved tedious; assigning ownership of each record was difficult and made it impossible to sustain data quality, and duplication made understanding and working with data extremely challenging.
- SABIC used CleanCRM to check for and resolve duplicate records after uploading the first 60,000 records.
- Thanks to Martin’s IT experience, CleanCRM was further tailored with special rules specific to SABIC to automate a previously laborious manual process.
- People who worked in their own silos now share the information, making it immediately available to the entire team, so all account history can be found and documented in one place.
- CleanCRM allowed multiple instances to be efficiently consolidated into a single view of the customer.
- ActivePrime increased CRM usage by enabling the SABIC team to see things they didn’t before.
- For SABIC, solving record cleansing was a key first step to increasing the value of their data and improving performance.
- Ensuring data quality over time, SABIC gained a competitive advantage through more accurate insight and more intimate relationships with their customers.
Easy access to data no matter where it resides.
Sweeps up duplicates en masse without breaking a sweat.
Blocks incoming duplicate data intruders for any record type, one at a time.
Imports files into your CRM without creating duplicates.
Schedule mass updates at off-peak hours. Update record owner, opportunity status & field values.
Targets the right record with superhuman speed.
Restores accuracy to contact data in a single bound.