ActivePrime CleanCRM Success Story – United Healthcare
UnitedHealthcare is the primary division of UnitedHealth Group, the single largest health provider in the United States with 225,000 employees and $150B in revenue. Providing insurance for employers, individuals, Medicaid, and Medicare, UnitedHealthcare offers a provider network with over 850,000 physicians and dentists, and 6000 hospitals.
“ActivePrime allows us to stay on top of compliance and data quality. And, it’s 100% cloud-based, operated within Salesforce. It’s not something you have to install or setup on a separate server, it operates inside the Salesforce interface which makes it even easier to use.”
– JEREMY BRADYSalesforce Architect, UnitedHealthcare
“We selected tools that could grow and scale with us.”
– EDWARD SVERDLINVice President, UnitedHealthcare
With 100,000 dental professionals and 7 million members, UH Dental has grown 350% in 5 years, with data increasing exponentially. Data elements include contracts, agreements, payment structures, dentist and staff data, credentials, certifications, as well as location, hours, accessibility and any changes in practice. Provider data changes frequently at 25% annually, and data must be up-to-date and accurate in order to stay compliant with industry regulations. Due to the complex nature of ever-changing data, UnitedHealthcare developed processes for data quality and compliance, which required state-of-the-art platform and tools.
- Selected Salesforce and ActivePrime HIPAA-compliant solutions to perform contracting and servicing from recruitment to retirement.
- Automatically cleaned up 270,000 Accounts, merged 70,000 duplicate records, and provided high level of confidence about data compliance.
- With no mass merge within Salesforce, ActivePrime reduced months of work to weeks.
- Flexibility to identify duplicates based on matching (exact, starts with, fuzzy) and built-in scheduling that merges records automatically based on saved criteria.
- Custom merge rules automated steps on how to select the master, exclude records, and take action, which significantly reduced time and manual steps.
- Implemented controls for clean data, preventing duplicates, and scheduled recurring sweep process to ensure data stays clean.
Easy access to data no matter where it resides.
Sweeps up duplicates en masse without breaking a sweat.
Blocks incoming duplicate data intruders for any record type, one at a time.
Imports files into your CRM without creating duplicates.
Schedule mass updates at off-peak hours. Update record owner, opportunity status & field values.
Targets the right record with superhuman speed.
Restores accuracy to contact data in a single bound.